Society with MS
People with MS Finding a Cure for MS
Melanie Lipham - Founder & President
Daniel Wright - Co-Founder & Director of Finance
Tom Harrison - Co-Founder & Director of Operations
SammyJo Wilkinson - Director of Research
SWiMS Research Database
We are at the dawn of a new era in MS research.
Therapies that are regenerative, even curative, are now in clinical trials.
Join the SWiMS Research Study Group on Facebook for discussion of the Research Database.
Click on “SWiMS Research Database” in Menu for links and details.
From Olympian to Whimpian… This one is about the fellas, as 75% of those diagnosed with multiple sclerosis are women. Although both men
1. Losing all your hair in hopes of a chemo cure, but being too weak to put your new hair in a ponytail
Melanie began noticing fatigue and an autoimmune disease was detected, but was misdiagnosed for years. Finally, MS was confirmed by Mayo Clinic
We are an all-volunteer §501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations go towards achieving our mission to end MS.
We appreciate your support!
Add us as your charity on Amazon Smile!
1. Go to the Amazon Smile page on your browser: https://smile.amazon.com;
2. Log into your Amazon account (or create an account);
3. Choose Society with MS as your charity;
4. Shop Amazon as usual through the Amazon Smile page and they donate to our organization at no cost to you!